Beautiful

I have to say Big Ups to GOD for blessing existence with the AFRIKAN diaspora in women. Here's how this train of thought was provoked. Today this young lady walks into my job. Chocolate brown, slim and beautiful I mean flawless. Now i'm always faced with this dilemna when in the presence of beautiful women and business. It's as if my focus goes into a blurry bliss of appreciation and wanting to introduce them to the outside self (outside the job cool nigga). I don't know about others but there are certain qualities in women that have to be in the forfront. Lets start with the physical. Void of what others say you can not have attraction for someone without first subjecting yourself to there physical attributes. Eyes, lips, and the proportion of their body plays a big part in the celestial urge to welcome them into your world. Thats not all you have to take into consideration, other qualities depend on the individuals liking. For some it's a sloppy intro, no tact, and a bunch of biligerent jargon about fucking. Now there are times when all you want to do is cut up under the sheets. But damn some niggas show no love for such a beautiful creation. Then again thats what make true appreciation heartfelt. I guess thats one of those "good with the bad". Once that physical attraction is solidified, the attempt at meshing personalities and lifestyles begin. For those who have experienced serious relationships know this is where fun or battle begins.
Hers' a story script whatever technical term used. (Just for fun)
Welcome to my World
B-MAN:
Whats going sweetheart how are you today?
B-WOMAN:
I'm chillin' tryin to finish this project for work.
B-MAN:
Where you work?
B-WOMAN:
I'ma hold off on that question. Yo ass might be a stalker or something.
B-MAN:
Thats what it do then. How was work today? Did you work hard?
B-WOMAN:
It was alright. Just a bunch of last minute work to be complete before our fiscal year was finished. It can be a lil' frustrating some time but fuck it.
B-MAN:
Right right keep it movin'. Work for me was pretty challengin'. trying to get adjusted to the fry machine is serious.
B-WOMAN:
You jokin right. Where you work, Cook-Out. (laughin hard)
B-MAN:
So you got jokes right. Thats cool. Thats slick. (find it funny but not that funny)
B-WOMAN:
Naw forreal where you work.
B-MAN:
I'm a hold off on that question. Yo ass might stalk me or something.
B-WOMAN:
Nice lil' comeback, ok ok.
B-MAN:
What you got reserves for niggas who work at restaurants.
B-WOMAN:
Yes I'm a lil' shallow when it comes to the world of assets. No not my ass but how much a nigga makin' and whether or not the job is enjoyable with longevity. Fo sho it's legitimate work but damn niggas to old for that shit.
B-MAN:
Word, so basically a brother need a 401K plus....
B-WOMAN:
plus plus if you understand what i'm sayin'
B-MAN:
Soooo you like gettin' cats for bread.
B-WOMAN:
No i got my own money. I make enough to take care of myself and my wardrobe additions. Brother gotta come with it. Hold up.
B-MAN: Whats up
B-WOMAN:
You tryin to stray from the subject. Where do you make your money.
B-MAN:
I'm a shop owner. I...
B-WOMAN:
WHat kind of shops?
B-MAN:
How about we play a game?
B-WOMAN:
What kind of game?
Whats going sweetheart how are you today?
B-WOMAN:
I'm chillin' tryin to finish this project for work.
B-MAN:
Where you work?
B-WOMAN:
I'ma hold off on that question. Yo ass might be a stalker or something.
B-MAN:
Thats what it do then. How was work today? Did you work hard?
B-WOMAN:
It was alright. Just a bunch of last minute work to be complete before our fiscal year was finished. It can be a lil' frustrating some time but fuck it.
B-MAN:
Right right keep it movin'. Work for me was pretty challengin'. trying to get adjusted to the fry machine is serious.
B-WOMAN:
You jokin right. Where you work, Cook-Out. (laughin hard)
B-MAN:
So you got jokes right. Thats cool. Thats slick. (find it funny but not that funny)
B-WOMAN:
Naw forreal where you work.
B-MAN:
I'm a hold off on that question. Yo ass might stalk me or something.
B-WOMAN:
Nice lil' comeback, ok ok.
B-MAN:
What you got reserves for niggas who work at restaurants.
B-WOMAN:
Yes I'm a lil' shallow when it comes to the world of assets. No not my ass but how much a nigga makin' and whether or not the job is enjoyable with longevity. Fo sho it's legitimate work but damn niggas to old for that shit.
B-MAN:
Word, so basically a brother need a 401K plus....
B-WOMAN:
plus plus if you understand what i'm sayin'
B-MAN:
Soooo you like gettin' cats for bread.
B-WOMAN:
No i got my own money. I make enough to take care of myself and my wardrobe additions. Brother gotta come with it. Hold up.
B-MAN: Whats up
B-WOMAN:
You tryin to stray from the subject. Where do you make your money.
B-MAN:
I'm a shop owner. I...
B-WOMAN:
WHat kind of shops?
B-MAN:
How about we play a game?
B-WOMAN:
What kind of game?
To be continued.......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home